9.28.2009

The fight for short hair :)

Question... when did it become a problem for women to have short hair? Halle Berry had it for I dont know how long and she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet (says men). I do think she is gorgeous but why can't us regular ladies get that same recognition? I have seen plenty of short hair, bald, ceasar wearing ladies that i think are GORGEOUS. I used to be a long hair lover. I had long her for the longest and once I decided to cut it off.....all hell broke loose. lol. I got everything from im going to look ugly, why would I want to cut all my hair off, I'm not a boy blah blah blah. My family didn't understand why I would do such a thing and one guy even told me "why would you cut all your long hair off when there are girls out here whose hair wont grow? They have to deal with having short hair while you are choosing to be bald".

Lets make one thing clear ladies and gentlemen. My hair does not define me! I'm still the same girl and I actually think I look better without hair ;p. The first time I cut it off (march 2009) I left some hair on my head was a little nervous about taking it all off. Then I decided to let it grow back and be a long hair lover once again and then......

I woke up one morning and said to myself..."I'm taking it all off!" (my hair that is lol) Saturday I went to my wonderful stylist and chopped it off. I got it low, low, low, low,low. LOVE IT!!!!!

Forget having hair. Im supporting my short hair having ladies until the end! WE STILL GOT IT GOING ON! LOL ;)

6 comments:

  1. lol ok now ima commenting

    i like this, i want short hair now.But my head is too big

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Dont Let No1 Get U Down, Look How U Wanna Look
    Same Way I Kut My Hair

    But Now U Gonna Get A Line-Up N Everything So Hit Me Up On Friday Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ight hear u go... my moms had short hair since b4 i was born its not like it just came outta no where i think wat people r sayin is that it is a trend... i kno alot of females that cut they hair and said they did it bcause thats wats in right now smh.. so if u cut ya hair cause u was tried of it or cause u kno u look good in it than do ya thing... from a guy aint much hair to pull now but hey its all good we work around it lol... i had long ass hair to for many years than i got tha chop and now get more people sayin it looks nice or better.... so to wrap up all i say is if u gonna cut ya hair do it cause u want to and not cause tha world is doin it

    ReplyDelete
  4. To vac12287: for some people its trend, like the Rihanns cut and now people are aiming for the Kerri Hilson. But for others like myself :) its a change, something different. lol and as for the pulling of the hair....does it matter whether you can pull hiar or not? im sure there are those girls that have long hair that dont want you touching their shit regardless lol. And yes, your hair does look better short ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao well i mean u right but we do it any way.... and thank u miss sweetreats.... and anotha reason i can bring up is ys hair looks good on u and u do it cause u want to.. some girls out here get tha cut and caint keep up wit it so it b llooking crazy after a cuple days or a week or somthing... but u get urs done all tha time so that dont go to u

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww thank you kindly :) but i do agree with you on the point of girls cutting their hair off and not taking care of it. I highly suggest people think twice about cuttin their hair off before they do it because its very difficult to keep. so if you dont have the money to constantly go to the hair salon or you cant do your own hair then think a long time before you put the clippers to your head.

    ReplyDelete