10.31.2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween gools and goublins!!!! :) I woke up this morning with three things on my mind. 1. Tay and those shoes coming to H&M (woot woot) lol 2. That I loooove halloween 3. How it is an ABSOLUTE turn on to see a man of color handling his business, being a man and taking care of responsibilty. Why I woke up with this on my mind? I have no idea. But I'm sure the ladies can agree with me on this one.There is nothing sexier then an educated BLACK man with goals, a dream and the motivation to persue both. I look at the males I have in my life and the friendships that have developed between us, along with those males I have just recently become aquainted, with such admiration. They honestly make me want to put up a feature JUST for them! If you are reading this and thinking "Oh she's talking about me" then you are most likely right. If you're reading this and wondering who I could possibly be talking about...then maybe you should have kept up with the past blog postings ;p

But I'm feeling nice today...so I will give a hinty hint lol
1. He's the "Big" Boss
2. I met him "back in the day"
3. He MADE that night! Mask, tats and blood lol (kudos to you hun)
4. He IS comedy
5. Everybody hates him lol
6. Welcome to HIS show
7. He is making history
8. He's sooo poetic
*Each hint is for a specific person

Oh, I have to say thanx a bunch for all the guys that were going to help me out with the show :D I'm sorry things didnt work out but I hope I can use you next time. Thankx again. (this goes to my girlies also)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE SEXIEST LITTLE BEE OF THE NIGHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment