10.02.2009

"Food for Thought"

Today I decided to do things a little different. Im not going to talk about something I saw, how I feel about a certain situation or anything of that kind. I decided that today I'm leaving the discussion for today up to you guys. I wrote a small piece (poem) for everyone to read. Let me know what you get from it. You dont necessarily have to like it but I want to see where this can go? When reading it what do you think about it? What do you understand? how does it pertain to your life in anyway? Here we go....

"Untitled"

Healing is a process that takes TIME.
Days, months, years….
Could it be possible that I will never heal from what happened?
Could it be that you- this
Everything
has left its mark on
ME?
How could I ever forget?
Apart of my
ME in all aspects
FORGIVENESS takes STRENGTH
Am I strong enough to forgive what you already have?
What happened? How?
BROKEN.
HURT.
FADED.
Am I still ME?
Who was i? who am I now?
How could you? -How could i?
Holding on to what could have
BEEN is holding me back from realizing WHAT IS.
GONE.
FOREVER.
ETERNITY.
No return.
Pieces missing
Things will
NEVER be the same…
IT TAKES TIME TO HEAL.

1 comment:

  1. like this... does take time to heal... might b a time where u dont heal and u get scared but u move on and keep goin and not let it bring u down.....some also need to learn how to forgive but some neva forget... but at tha end of tha day as long as u kno who u really r and not let anything get u down and u stand on ya own two feet u gonna b good!

    ReplyDelete