10.03.2009

"Too Good"

With eyeS opened or closed I feel it....
Participating or just Taking it in....
BRings pleasure

HeArt racIng
Walls banginG
Head bopping
Loud!
It Takes me over!

Unexplainable
Makes love like no other
Say it, Sing it, Scream it
I always know the words
Filling every empty space
I cant live withoUt you...

NeedZ it
Wants It
LicK my lips
Pain or pleasure
Everyone hears me

Caress me...
Inside out
I hear it
you hear it.....

STRAIGHT MUZIK ;p


Last night I went out with Dabbz and Brice (the funniest night I have had in a loooooong time) sitting in the "restaurant" eating shrimp and fries, drinking and talking shit about every and anybody we saw. All laughs, all night.

Lets talk muzik...
discussing Dabbz upcoming release along with Showoff's and the rest of the STRAIGHT MUZIK family, Producer/manager extrodinaire Blackberry and iphoning it up all night ;) mentions one thing in particular that grabs my attention...

No sex, all music.

Brining me to the topic of the day. Music became his sex and sooo many others besides him. Have you ever found something in life that you enjoyed soo much that gave you the same pleasure as that one person that knew how to handle everything and handle you soo right your "toes curled" "body shaked" "took you to that point where youre on some 'omfg', 'mmmmmmmmm' 'lets do it over and over and over'" status? lmao... I think they (straight muzik) got that. The muzik def gives you that feeling...and they havent even attempted to get us to reach our climax yet ;)

Later that night...
Grabbed Loose Canonz mixtape "History in the Making", listened and I must say.... I was impressed! Recommending it to everyone I know.

Keep up the good work!!! Hugs and kisses to ya :)

Follow them all on http://www.twitter.com/ @STRAIGHTMUZIK @Dabbz @LooseCannonz @BGillings @Kayos223 @Chrisblackdakid @SHOWOFF914

1 comment:

  1. i see u have a lot about these guys havent herd nothing from them yet but will check it out.. somthing must b good if u on it like this... and as far as sex and music yes it can get like that good music makes u feel like that..but for me no so much rap music more r&b like right now trey songz cd is on repeat thats a good ass cd.. my fav rapper hov good music like that ... but will check out these fellas

    ReplyDelete