10.27.2009

Hey everyone, my name is Taylor Neichelle Harris and I am glad to be joining my childhood friend Shani with her blog. My part of the blog is to tell you what you need to know about fashion, what is HOT this fall what is falls must haves. I am here to tell you about the hottest fashion shows and interviewing and introducing you to the hottest up coming designers in NYC. I want to tell you everything and give you everything there is to know about fashion. I will be having little fun FYI'S that I think you need to know and enjoy, like fashion designer of the week your fashion horoscope, upcoming fashion shows you must need to attend and more!!! Hope you enjoy my blogs, comment, e-mail text anything be free to tell me what you think and feel about fashion your favorite designers I would really love to hear from you.

Thank You
TN

1 comment:

  1. oowwwwww get em girl! lol ;) Forreal people she's on point!

    ReplyDelete