10.27.2009

I'm Crowning myself!

Im amazed at the things that come out of peoples mouths, along with the thoughts they share with others. I know I'm not the only one that looks at how far they've come in their life and all the things that they have accomplished, truly wanting to express to some people "I got here on my own!"

People have a habit of attributing somones success to what they believe they have done. In some cases this may very well be true. But in mine....ITS NOT!

I am the only person that got me this far, with MY hard work, MY diligence, MY strength and MY mind I can say I've succeed with help of myself.

So with that being said, I want to keep this blog very short and something that I am sure many people can relate to.


MY Message: I HAVE GIVEN MYSELF THE CROWN! THEREFORE, I'VE CREATED THIS, WHO I AM AND WHO I WILL BECOME.... HATERS ARE DEF. BEING LEFT BEHIND

No comments:

Post a Comment