10.23.2009

Ladies in the Leggings...

Lol the things that you see on the train in nyc. I swear, early in the morning those days that Im crazy tired and feel like today is going to be the worst day ever... I get a good 'ol laugh watching people on the MTA. :)

Yesterday I was riding on the train in my leggings (looking 2cute lol) and this girl came onto the train in leggings also but I could not help but laugh. There was nothing wrong with her body or outfit...except for the fact that she was standing there with that "I know my the ish" face on and white beady beads on her black leggings. Now I know shit happens, God knows I know lol but really? You cannot convince me that she did not see ALL those lint balls on her "pants" when she was putting them on. Not to mention while I'm walking through the halls of my lovely college promoting our homecoming concert for the night and see a girl wearing a sweater mini dress (which I have no problem with) that came down to the very tip of her "goodies" wearing what I call "see through leggings". See through leggings are basically leggings that are like tights, you can see skin straight through them. I have no problem with a girl trying to be sexy, I try it all the time, but really, I along with everyone else at school does not want to see ALL of what you got to offer. If you can't hunch your back without your ass falling out you need to be wearing jeans under that. ;P

Love you ladies but lets try to make a more lady like and well dressed fashion statement

No comments:

Post a Comment