11.01.2009

LOVE me beyond just the word

When do you realize that the words leaving your partners mouth are just that. WORDS!

L
    O
        V
            E....

is just a word until ACTIONS give meaning to it.

How many times have you heard someone tell you that they love you? When their actions are telling you something very different.

This goes beyond cheating, beating and the constant leaving and returning to one another.

What is love without affection?
What is love without action?
What is love without thought?
What is love without emotion?

Material things dont phase me...
  Your status means nothing...
      That word has no meaning...
         But show me! Show her! Show him!

Express THIS LOVE beyond the four letters needed to spell it.
Express THIS LOVE beyond the one syllable needed to speak it.

TELL ME, TELL HIM, TELL HER...
    I LOVE YOU...    AND MEAN IT!

* Love has no spoken or written definition. It's something unexplainable. Only your actions can show the appreciation you have to this emotion and for this person... don't let them slip away

*For those that are not involved and or are not in love... If you see something that you are interested in... dont hold back, give it your all, (I am a big believer of getting what I want when I want it) and go for it. If rejected its apart of life, but at least you tried. Every rejection and or bad relationship brings you a little closer to that ONE person...

...Love me beyond just the word.

2 comments: