11.07.2009

You can't see me, But I can see you!

Everytime I see someone outside in the dark, indoors or any place that there is no sunlight I wonder WHY?!

Why in the hell do you have sunglasses on? Where do you see the sun? (I must be missing something)

It seems as though sunglasses, "stunna shades" or whatever else people like to call them have become a fashion statement of some sort. BUT!...

as I sat on the train staring at this woman I kept thinking to myself that this has to be more then the latest fad or fashion statement. I thought back to childhood, when EVERYONE had the wish to be a super hero of some sort or imagined having a super power.

So, I came to the conclusion that these grown ass people wearing shades at night (can you even see whats going on as you're walking down the street?) are unconsciously living their childhood super power in their real grown up life! (This would be the psych major coming out of me lol)

What would this super power be you ask? "I WISH I COULD BE INVISIBLE" says the inner child.

Indeed this is it! Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys and Girls... You are hiding from the world. When you put these sunglasses on you try and portray a demeanor that you are inevidibly the shit (Negative Nancy). But I figured it out! Its not about being the shit, you're hiding from the real world and everyone in it. Unfortunately I must, of course be that individual to burst your bubble. EVERY GOT DAMN PERSON AROUND YOU CAN STILL SEE YOUR ASS!

There is no street light, subway station or train car that bright that you need to put sunglasses on. If its not summer or the sun isn't shining oh so brightly on your little tanninng face....PUT THE SUNGLASSES AWAY AND BACK IN THERE PLACE. (cough cough I'm def not speaking of your face)

4 comments:

  1. Lol i had on sunglasses today & it was sunny lol

    & i do this sometimes, maybe i am hiding, who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao i've always wondered why ppl do this... Ur opinion is (hmmmm) creative??

    ReplyDelete
  3. darlene from 181 showed me this and i must say its pretty funny.
    two-thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ clo: thank you :) stay tuned for more of my antics

    @ adamzwife: lol its beyond creative its brilliant and its the truth (in my mind)

    @ caramelcocaine: are you hiding?

    ReplyDelete