11.28.2009

Welcome Back YesterYear

...Life is funny in so many ways.

It has always amazed me that when times appear to be getting to their worst possible points, when you feel like nothing is going right and there is no way to change what is going on, a pleasant surprise pops up and changes every thought and excuse that you conjured up in your mind.

How could YesterYear disappoint me so and find a way back into my life when I needed it most?
How can I now sit and reflect on what once was and what is now, thinking to myself the joy that has touched my heart since it returned?

This has become more than a breath of fresh air... YesterYear changed everything, bringing into my life a new beginning.

As I sat today and "daydreamed" of YesterYear I was truly impressed, blown away and adopted a new found appreciation for my past and what is now my future. I looked at what is...and appreciated everything that had happened before. It all brought me to this point...to these feelings and now to this blog!

As I spoke to my girls about what has taken place and all that has changed, my eyes teared up at the thought of YesterYear and at the encouragement of the girls to move forward with it. Now, my guard is down and I have opened myself completely to receive whatever is meant to come.

With that being said...YestYear is no longer. TOMORROW is what has begun!

I <3 my past and now what is my future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment