11.26.2009

Turkey Day!!!!

Turkey day!



I must say , as I sit here full and stuffed from all the delicious goodies and sweet treats I ate this year at the dinner table, I cant help but think about how much stuff has changed. I know, I know, you thinking the holidays are all about partying and having fun. Yes your right! But I also think it is a chance for some self renewal. You guys cant forget I am the relationships writer and I think Thanksgiving is truly a time to reflect on the people and loved ones that you are thankful for and the relationships that you have in your life . In a way I feel as if is a pre New Years Resolution kind of thing. Out with the old. In with the New. This Thanksgiving I can honestly say there are people that are no longer in my life that I had great times with last year and new people that I couldn’t be happier to have met. True friends that I expect to be there forever. Lifelong buddies that you will know till the end of time . I digress. Lol Think of the holidays as a time to really sit back and think about what you are thankful for, what you can do without and what you want to change to make your life truly amazing and stress free. I mean in the end it is all worth it and will make you feel free and walk with your head held high. Thanksgiving has also given me some time to think and be thankful for the wonderful things I have in my life. (I mean don’t think Im just saying things and not doing them as well lol) and at this point I wouldn’t want to have my life any other way. Im especially thankful for renewing my friendshipand becoming so close with Shani , meeting a new friend Taylor and my family and best friends who have always been by my side no matter what . Try it guys and see it if doesn’t make you put a smile on your face!Let me know how it goes ! Happy Turkey Day!

Until Next time Stay sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment