11.26.2009

To All My Little Turkeys

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY LITTLE TURKEYS/ READERS!!!! :)
I'm going to keep this message short and sweet because I'm ready to eat just like I am sure that you are. So...

I hope you all have a very wonderful day with friends and family. Stuff your little faces to your hearts desire!
Be sure to take a moment to reflect on everything that you are thankful for. I'm doing it now by thanking all of you for reading both SweetTreats and SweetTalk. :)

Special thanks and appreciation to all of my family!!!
Special thanks and appreciation to my closest buddies and VERY special people in my life (yes I am about to name names)

Daddy... I have no words, LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!! (you're the best!!!)
O...for constantly putting a smile on my face and changing how I've been looking at men (you're amazing)
Dabbz... for always giving me advice, being my honey bunny and ALWAYS being there (MUAHHHH; big ass kisses to you) you have me dying in the morning but you always brighten my day :)
Tay... for being my little fashionista and best friend (we need to go shopping) and congrats on my new bro in law ;)
Ray... for helping me through everything I was going through pertaining to these last few months (you held me down) you are another bestie
Neely... for being there through EVERYTHING and bringing back every good memory I've ever had with you. You have me dying. You already know you're a bestie (twin super powers...b/c of that tat lol)
Everyone in between... you ALL have made an impact on my life and I really appreciate you all!! Whether it be for brightening my day, inspiring me or just being a great buddy....LOVE YALL (even those that have recently enetered my life lol yall are special too)

AND....Last but not least....

MY LITTLE PUMPKIN! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!! YOU'RE MY LIFE!!! ;*

With that being said.....DRINK UP! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment