11.26.2009

Raylationships!

Hey ladies and fellas. My name is Ray! Short for Rayleene and I'm the newest writer on Sweet Treats .I’ll be bringing you some crazy tips on relationships, how to's and do’s and don’ts and all that’s in between !. I want all of you to send me any questions that you want answered and I will be happy to get back at cha! Relationships have to be one of the most important things in your lives. Whether it is with a parent, a friend, a boyfriend or (girlfriend) or even that annoying boss that everyone has. But everyone does need help and a lil' advice on how to deal with those people. And that is something I can definitely help ya out with. how do you know when its time to get out of that abusive relationship or when its time to end friendship or even quit a job . Sometimes you just don’t know. I can be that voice in your head to let you know the answers that you may or may not want to accept or realize . But that may be able to help you in the end. I'm here to listen, respond ,and enjoy anything you guys have to say . I hope that all of you will keep me posted and keep on reading ! Until next time ….Stay Sweet =]

1 comment: