11.22.2009

Show Must Go On

Sooooooo, of course I have a special "treat" for you guys! (Yea I'm kinda excited :p)

SHOWOFF'S MIXTAPE DROPS TUESDAY NOVEMBER 24TH!!!!!

"WELCOME TO THE SHOW"

I know all you of that know me PERSONALLY know I can be a bit of a "stalker" when it comes to getting what I want right? lol so, I asked the BIG BOSS to send me something of Show's that will be on the mixtape so I could hear what he was about...

With much harrassing (sorry Mr. Gillings :* I appreciate it), the BIG BOSS finally emailed me two of the songs that will be on the album :D. (I'm pretty sure you guys already know where I'm going with this being that SHOW is even being featured on an entire blog) YES!!!! I LOVED IT! In fact, from the songs that I've heard already I have a fav. (cough cough: the title) and indeed I know damn near every word lol. Mmmhmm I had this on repeat as I wrote this entire feature. Oh, and let me not forget, on this song LOOSE CANONZ has a hot little verse. I give this song.... 5 lollipops ;) o--- o--- o--- o--- o---

UNFORTUNATELY I (SMILEZ) HAVE TO WAIT WITH THE REST OF THE COMMON FOLK TO GET THE DAMN CD SMH X3 ;P

I've only met SHOWOFF once (he was pleasant and pleasure to meet), he's a cute little thing and ladies.... this is between you and I.... Honey is single lol (just throwing it out there)

ANYWAYS, KUDOS TO YOU HONEY ;* YOUR DAY HAS FINALLY COME!

P.S Stay tuned for his interview with.....me!!!! LOL

SHOWOFF'S ALBUM RELEASE PARTY
      DROM
85 AVENUE A BET. 5TH AND 6TH NYC
NOVEMBER 28TH
EVERYONE FREE BEFORE 12PM


FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER @THEREAL_SHOWOFF
Kisses to the guys of Straight Muzik
love em!



No comments:

Post a Comment