10.10.2009

Mashed Potatoes and Pork Loins

What a title right? I've really been slacking on my writing. Everything has been pretty uneventful so I will talk about my lovely day. (like any of you actually give a damn)
Matter fact I actually do have a topic of the day. MTA

Why in the world would the MTA decide to work on ALLLL the trains in all of New York City in oneday? I saw on the news last night and this morning that there would be delays and schedule changes...BUT HOW IN THE F DO YOU SHUT DOWN AN ENTIRE LINE? Whose bright idea was this? Especially on a saturday. I wonder every day that I am taking the train to school or home what the point is of the MTA raising the fare when we appear to be having more and more freaking delays? I swear I get so annoyed at this shit. I cant be the only one that feels this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment